Outpatient surgery is a top choice for patients nationwide. Since outpatient surgery is performed at a surgeon’s office instead of a traditional hospital, it enables a patient to return home the same day a procedure is performed.
Share this Image On Your Site
Outpatient Surgery Benefits
Outpatient surgery offers many benefits, such as:
- Low Costs: Outpatient surgery often is less expensive than surgery performed at a hospital.
- At-Home Recovery: Outpatient surgery allows patients to avoid an extended hospital stay. A patient may be more comfortable when recovering in their home.
- Convenient Scheduling: A patient can schedule an outpatient surgery at his or her convenience.
- Reduced Stress: For many patients, outpatient surgery is less stressful than inpatient surgery.
Choose La Peer Health Systems for Outpatient Surgery
There are many reasons to choose La Peer Health Systems for outpatient surgery. These include:
- Personalized Treatment: We deliver personalized care in a safe, controlled environment.
- Multiple Specialties: We provide medical and surgical care across 12 specialties.
- Expert Surgeons: We have more than 40 surgeons on staff.
- Concierge, Knowledgeable Nurses: 98 percent of patients described our nurses as friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
- Minimal Surgery Time: Due to our surgeons working with the same nurses and assistants every day.
- Private Recovery Room: Following surgery, we offer each patient a private recovery room.
- Flexible Billing: We accept many types of insurance and offer cash discounts for patients without insurance.
- Short Wait Times: We only perform outpatient surgery. This allows us to provide you with short wait times to perform your surgery.
- Proven Results: 98 percent of patients said they are likely to recommend La Peer to friends.
To schedule a consultation with La Peer, please contact us today at 855.360.9119.